Friday, March 2, 2012

Extraodinary dream

Today is just another usual day. but something realy great happened to me. yeah it may be seems silly if you know what made it great.
Let me tell you.
mmm,it's........ Dream
:D
Silly?
Yeah, i never have a really special dream like this one before.
It's not about love or happiness that made it special.
It's how the dream took my mind and my soul away to a very different century, different country,different race, different environment, and a very different world.
I met so many people i didn't ever meet. but yeah, the dreams told me that they was my family, my mate and my friends.
We wore such a long formal dress with so many complicated prints. My hair is brown and was tied to a very high complicated bun like a duchess. i went to see a performance and sat on the balcony. it was a play , a great play.
in that dreams i didn't recognize each of my family members , my mate and my friends.
But one thing i do know, they love me so much.
my mate love me so well. *where do i find this guy??? Perfect *
and i have a wonderful life.
but, the story eventually stopped when the alarm rang
i woke up and found myself in my dark room.
i sat and with a blank eyes think all over my dreams. i almost confused which one is my real life, that dreams or here.
i went out from my room and everything seems strange.
that dreams still hanging in my mind freshly.
Like an open old book. It's so clear and real.

Okay , don't call me crazy of this high imagination.
my mom told me that i have an extremely high imagination
i could be a novelist. what a great idea to write this thing into a book. and make it as story.
who guess if i could be success on this story.
even i have tried so many times to write a novel but ended up after wrote till 3 pages and at last i got a "lack of idea" syndrome.
:(

Okay, i can't write any longer anymore,
you'll be bored of my long long imagination.
my brother called me as "cerewet"
hahaha
yes, sometimes i do
but sometimes i could be so quiet like a dumb
and sometimes like...... *devil laugh*
sooo, see ya. i want to see my movie.
have a nice dream to as mine.
For me, dreams are my another world,another life,another adventure.


Love,
Sherly Suwindra

No comments:

Post a Comment