Monday, February 20, 2012

Brain Attack

Stressed out today, my brain is going to explode,REALLY !!
Just tested new tuition and i'm not satisfied with the teacher at all, I'm still stucking with my physics.
I really hate that subjects ! what do i care about rotation,stability ? I don't care at all !
Still have another things to do. Chemistry quiz, mandarin test,history about "Rekapitulasi Tuntang". what's that things? The teacher is really an insane. Asking us to write all things that we know by HANDWRITING in 3 pages,isn't it cruel?
I have no idea what i have to do with all these shit.
Just wishing that my brain will be okay. geezz
Okay,so that's all. i haven't write anything in my history's paper. i didn't plan to sleep in the morning .
so see yaa!


Sherly Suwindra,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment