Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Sunday :)

Today is just good like it used to.
I'm started my sunday morning by joining funwalk with my friend.
It's the acticity which you have to walk, started from yanglim and walk around about 1 or 2 km *i guess*
It's kinda fun, we have a lot of joke there. *smiling* hehehe
Yeah but the bad one is i have to woke up at 5 :( and have my quick bath.
it was a little drizzle, and i was thinking about cancelled that funwalk.
But my friends, anjali, keeps asking me to join.
so yeah i joined it.
i got a little wet on my head, but it was truly fun.
we ate so many snacks and ice cream.*okay, today i really don't wanna think about my weight. *
So after finished that walk, me and anjali, have our tuition. It's kinda lazy, but what to say. exam is comingggg.
after have our tuition we went to thamrin and ordered a cup of coffee for me, Capuccino and glazzy doughnut.
We have our chit chat there and wasting our time there while waiting for her mom to fetch her.
after i went home and took my bath, me with my mom went to sushi tei to have our lunch. My mom told me about her teenage life. i'm so interested about how my mom could have so many friends since my mom used to be a calm and quite girl. i did like her stories. :)
and now i'm syncing my ipod and downloading temple run. my friends keeps asking me to download that games.
So that's about my sunday ! how about yours?



Sherly Suwindra,


No comments:

Post a Comment