Saturday, March 3, 2012

Neverland

Today,i watched a movie titled "Finding Neverland" . feel a little dissapointed. :(
i didn't have a movie like what i thought.
i thought it would be great or it will have some kind of adventure on flying, pirates.
it's totally bored to the hell !
now i'm finding that peter pan movie, i love that neverland so much.
wondering if i could fly and never get any older. Eternity life. Beauty nature.
Ah, imagination again.
my mom was right about my imagination.
okay back ro reality.
today i was alone at my home. saturday alone ! how pityful !
i was planned to bake a cake today. but my mom told me that something on my recipes doesn't available in medan. how pity :(
really want to bake a cake.
i love that baking things so much.


                       Okay this is the scene i love the most about this neverland.  Such a heaven and romanticcc

that's all for today
enjoy your saturdayy !



Sherly,
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment