Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy

Saengil chukae daddyyyy
yesterday was my daddy's 45th birthday.
me,mom and brother made a surprise for him.
and it was great !
My father said that he won't realize that day was his birthday if we didn't celebrate it.
and the worst is he won't remember his age if we didn't tell him !
omoooo, how if we lie to him and tell him that he is 50 ? will he believe us ? i think he will ! hahaha

A little wish for my daddy :
Dad, i wish you'll stay love us and you'll stay healthy. i wish for your wealth,health,luck and longevity.
I love you dad, thanks for giving me such a great life like this.
I love the way you make a joke, i love the way you protect me from danger.
thankyou daddyy,
May God always bless anything in your deed and life.
You are the best man in my life dad,
Happy birthday :*

From your daughter

These were the pictures taken yesterday







                                               

So that's all for today,

“In the middle of difficulty lies 
opportunity.”- Albert Einstein







Sherly Suwindra,


No comments:

Post a Comment