Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hello Exam :)

Hello Readersssssss,
having a good life ? hihihi
Well, These days is such a good day for me.
I planned each of my wonderful summerrrrrrr :))))
Can't wait till the end of exammmmmm
well, the exam actually starts on 25th may, but i can't help myself to take a time capsule and goes to the holiday first. But yeah, I should pass the difficulty first after i get all that i deserves. Always like this !!
Well, actually i had learned some of the subject. but i'm still not pretty sure of my ability. so i beg for your prayer for my exam, my lovely readers :)
Tomorrow gonna be Valentine's Birthdays and Gonna be a busy sundayyy
After having my Breakfast with my lovely family ,i'll go to have my tuition for exam, then me and anjali will go to the party, thennnnnnn we 're gonna watch avengersssss. I hope my planning goes welll. aminnnn
Oh yeah, i forgot to share you guys some photos that i had promised. really sorrryyyyyy :(
I don't have time to resize it from my camera so i beg for your forgiveness my kind readerss ;;)
Gonna post some photos of valentine's party for next entry, this time i'll keep my words :D


Sincerely,
Sherly Suwindra

3 comments:

  1. Nice Blog.... some advices...
    Try to make your blog shorter to make the readers feel comfortable... you know, it's not a good feeling when you see a long slide bar with a tiny slide button...^^
    Shortening your blog will give you many advantages:
    - load faster >> readers can read faster and can view the picture faster (especially for slow connections...)
    - Seems neater(Visually...)
    - Doesn't require a big space (Matter for phones)
    - Mostly advantages are on the first one. because there is one type of reader who refuses to read when he/she opened this blog because of the loading. some pictures also might break before they're loaded. Srsly...
    Ok then... good luck with dat...
    Have A Nice Day (HAND)
    GBU....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes... and em... that comment verifier, I suggest that you disable it... there won't be any robot commenting ha ha...
    It'll only slow people down... busy people and the limited connection users...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, by the time you read this, it should be over or may be on your birthday... so Happy BDay... Thx for inviting me anyway...
    em...well.. wishing you happiness..^^ hehe

    ReplyDelete