Thursday, May 3, 2012

Routinity

Hello Readers :)
I'm sorry i haven't open my blog since a while and missed everything to share :(
Well, Nothing special happening these days. just a routine only perhaps.
it has been a hard day since i decided to have big diet for me, you know it's a "must" for me :(
Just having 1 portion of food with the lowest calories in a day like porridge or bread only.
and i must doing this routine for some kind of 3 months or more. yea, i must i have a big wall all over me to not tempted with delicious food. and of course big exercise for me !
Well, now i'm having bakpau this day and sitthing in front of my computer while my friend is having school :)
yeah, i skip my school today ! Yesterday, me and my family just having 49 days ritual for my dearest grandpa till 2 a.m in the morning. look ! how come i could just sleep for 3 hours and going up with aching body to school ? some kind of suicide perhaps
Hihihi :)
Well, I'm gonna share some photos of food that i had last week in penang for next posting, The Kwetiaw and laksa heaven for you ::)
I'm so sorry i couldn't share it for you now, cause my body really aching right now.
So see you later !

Lots of Love,
Sherly Suwindra

No comments:

Post a Comment