Saturday, August 11, 2012

Coming Back

Heelloooooooooo readerssssssss !
hahahhaa, seems i missed a lot of thing to share with you guys, really sorry
Since my final exam last two months i got no time for blogging and got no time for sharing with you
i have been travelling a lot, eat a lot,experiencing a lot and of course laugh a lot !
Oh thanks God !
Actually i had written a lot of my experience in my phone last july, but i lost my phone.
well, actually it didn't lost, but my things had snatched by thieves last month, truly shocked and sad !
I hope that would be my last experience, the feeling was terrible !
but thanks to my family and all the people around me, they cheered me up. i got no idea how to thank them. iloveyouguys !

I held a party too for my seventeen birthday, and i got a lot of surprise. this is the best birthday ever in my life !
Well, thinking about the surprise my friend made for me, is such a shame, how embarassing !
But after all, that is so meaningful for me, i love you guys , thanks a lott.

Well,  i can't post any pictures today. really sorry, that's all for today. have a good saturday night guys :)


Sherly Suwindra,

No comments:

Post a Comment